A Guide To Edit And Change Background In PicsArt For Android.
Have you ever captured a photo you love, but the background doesn’t quite do it justice? Perhaps it’s blurry, cluttered, or doesn’t complement the subject in your shot.
Whatever the reason, don’t let that perfect photo go to waste! Enter PicsArt, a versatile photo and video editing platform offering many tools to enhance visual content.
One particularly useful feature of PicsArt is its ability to change the background of your photos. And the best part?
You don’t need a professional photo editor to use this powerful tool. With some practice, even beginners can learn how to change the background in Picsart Mod App and take their photos to the next level.
Regarding photo editing apps, PicsArt stands out for its ease of use and intuitive design.
Removing the background from your photos is a breeze with this powerful tool, thanks to the app’s advanced algorithms that can identify different elements like people, hair, and faces.
With just a few taps and swipes, you can remove the background from any photo and take your creativity to the next level.
STEPS TO MODIFY THE BACKGROUND IN PICSART
To change the background of a photo using PicsArt, start by opening the app and selecting the photo you wish to edit.
Next, locate the Cutout icon at the bottom of the screen and tap on it.
- You will be presented with several options upon tapping the icon, including Person, Face, Hair, Head, and Background. Choose Background.
- The app will automatically select the subject in your picture, but you can also manually select it. You can fine-tune the edges using the Pencil tool and remove any unwanted parts with the Eraser tool. Once you are satisfied with your selection, tap on Save.
- Click on the Eye icon to view your picture with a plain background. PicsArt provides numerous in-built background options, so you can choose the one that best complements your image. Additionally, you can use other app tools to enhance your picture and make it perfect.
- When satisfied with your editing, click Save to save your changes.
HOW TO MAKE MINOR EDITS TO THE BACKGROUND IN PICSART?
Now that you’ve learned how to change the background in PicsArt, there’s another feature you should know about.
With PicsArt, you can modify the background without completely removing it. One of the most useful tools for this is the Clone tool.
It allows you to change distractions in the background, such as wires, lamps, poles, and more.
- Using the Clone tool, you can adjust the brush’s hardness, opacity, and size to suit your needs.
- To start, open PicsArt and select the picture you want to edit. Next, tap on the Tools option and choose Clone from the list.
- Then, select the area you want to modify and tap on the Brush icon at the bottom to adjust the brush settings.
- Now, move over to the area you want to change. Adjust the opacity and hardness settings based on your picture to achieve the best results.
- Once you’re happy with your edited work, click Save to save your changes. And that’s all there is to it! PicsArt offers a wide range of tools that you can use to enhance your pictures.
- So don’t hesitate to explore, play around, and experiment with making your photos look even better.
HOW TO CHECK GOOGLE STORAGE USAGE: KNOW HOW MUCH STORAGE IS LEFT
It’s important to know how to check your Google storage, as you could be at risk of running out of space for your Gmail, Google Drive, or Google Photos.
Although Google offers 15GB of free storage space for storing emails, photos, documents, and more, running out of space over time is possible.
To avoid this scenario, checking your storage space regularly is crucial, so you can take action to free up space.
Knowing how to check your Google storage usage is the first step in handling your digital storage needs.
The process is the same for desktop and mobile devices, although the specific steps may vary depending on your browser.
In this article, we’ll show you how to check your Google storage in Chrome and other popular browsers.
By staying on top of your Google storage usage, you can always have enough space to store your important files and documents.
So don’t wait – follow these simple steps to check your Google storage today!
Blog article: How To Edit Photos
HOW TO CHECK GOOGLE STORAGE ON GOOGLE CHROME?
To keep your Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos from running out of space, it’s essential to check your Google storage usage regularly. Follow these easy steps to check your Google storage usage on Chrome:
Firstly, open Google Chrome and sign in to your Google account. If you’re not already logged in, log in to your account.
Next, click the Account icon at the screen’s top-right corner and select “Manage your Google account.” Now, scroll down the page to find “Account Storage.”
This section shows how much storage space you’ve used.
Below it, you’ll see “Manage Storage,” where you can view how your storage is allocated among Gmail, Photos, and Google Drive.
If you notice that your space is nearly full, you can free up some space by deleting any unnecessary files or apps.
Following these simple steps, you can quickly check your Google storage usage and manage it accordingly.
HOW TO CHECK STORAGE IN OTHER BROWSERS?
To check your Google storage usage, you can simply open any web browser and visit https://one.google.com/storage.
Log in to your account to access the page, which will display the amount of storage you are currently using and how it is being distributed across various Google services.
If your storage is nearing capacity, you can free up some space by deleting any unnecessary files or apps.
|Basic||100GB||Rs. 130/Month; Rs. 1,300/Year|
|Standard||200GB||Rs. 210/Month; Rs. 2,100/Year|
|Premium||2TB||Rs. 650/Month; Rs. 6,500/Year|